Wednesday 18 July 2012

Tumblr.

I have recently made a new Tumblr, it is less personal and specifically targets fashion. My Tumblr domain name is 'Chic Chit Chat' as I feel it sums up exactly what the pictures I post and reblog will relate to.
However, I am still unsure of whether to change the name to 'So F-cking Fabulous' to match this blog so I can be recognised across the internet easily. Please give me your opinions on whether I should change it or not, I would appreciate it! :)

www.chicchitchat.tumblr.com



I hope you will check out my Tumblr and follow as it is an alternative way to express my favourite styles and trends visually.

Sian XOXO

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE your clothes...more posts pleas!!!!!!! Kisses from Cocoanuts:Marina & Noe

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice blog you got here! i totally love it

    check out my blog and lets followback: antwerpstreetfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete